Christmas Kindness

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dFHUq6OLNkYvYBCw4WWo6wKEs0ne1rNM
I have been thinking a lot about how grateful and lucky I am to have so many wonderful people in my life. I am rarely lonely. I have family, friends, colleagues and tweetiepies all keeping an eye on me this festive season. I won’t lie. It is this that has saved me this year. The warmth and kindness of YOU! All of you. You have reached out and made another human feel worthwhile. Thank you!

So, now that I am a little stronger, I am contemplating how to stretch my usual kindness into the Christmas season. 

This is a hard and lonely time of year for so many people. People who are isolated, estranged from loved ones, homeless or far from home in a strange and unfamiliar country. People who are elderly, people for whom there is a poignantly empty chair at their table, people whose Christmas will be spent in or by a hospital bed. 

More than ever I feel the urge to connect. It is so important that we insure that the vulnerable are cared for. So what can we do? Here is what a little research found. If only a few of you manage something from this list it will still make a HUGE difference:


Comments

  1. Best Betting Apps in NJ 2021 - DRMCD
    Best Betting Apps 광명 출장안마 in NJ 2021 · 과천 출장안마 1. 김해 출장샵 Bovada 의정부 출장샵 · 2. BetMGM 강원도 출장마사지 · 3. DraftKings · 4. Unibet · 5. BetMGM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kind to be kind

Teaching Kindness

My last ever blog